Machining process refers to the use of traditional machining methods, in accordance with the drawing pattern and dimensions, so rough shape, size, relative position and nature to be qualified parts of the entire process, the processing is the workers need to do before processing Work, Avoid processing errors in the processing, resulting in economic losses.
Machine shop can use CAD / CAM (Computer Aided Design computer-aided manufacturing) system of CNC machine tools automatically programmed. The part geometry is automatically converted from the CAD system to the CAM system, and the mechanic chooses a variety of machining methods on the virtual display. When a mechanic chooses a certain processing method, the CAD / CAM system can automatically output the CNC code, usually the G code, and input the code into the controller of the CNC machine for the actual machining operation. Machining processes include: five-axis machining, ceramic processing, chemical CNC machining, EDM, EDM drilling, CNC titanium, emergency / on-site processing, casting processing, grinding, micro processing (small pieces of processing), plastic processing , Turning, threading, swiss turning processing.
Precision machinery parts processing process design principles:
(1) The designed process specification shall ensure the machining quality (or the assembly quality of the machine) of the machine parts and meet the technical requirements stipulated in the design drawings.
(2) The process should have a higher productivity, so that products will be appear as soon as possible on the market.
(3) try to reduce manufacturing costs
(4) pay attention to reduce the labor intensity of workers to ensure production safety.
(1) product assembly drawings, parts drawings.
(2) product acceptance quality standards.
(3) product annual production program.
(4) The manufacturing conditions of the manufacturer, including the specifications, performance and current state of the machine tool and process equipment, the technical level of the worker, the capability of the factory-made process equipment and the ability of the factory to supply electricity and gas.
(5) process design, design and process equipment required design manuals and related standards.
(6) domestic and foreign advanced manufacturing technology information.
(1) analysis of product assembly drawings and parts drawings.
(2) to determine the rough.
(3) to develop process routes, select the positioning of the base surface.
(4) to determine the equipment used in each process.
(5) to determine the process used by the tools, fixtures, measuring tools and aids.
(6) to determine the technical requirements and test methods of each main process.
(7) to determine the allowance for each process, calculate the process size and tolerances.
(8) to determine the amount of cutting.
(9) to determine the working hours.
Mechanical parts are made up of several surfaces. To study the relative relationship between the parts surface, a reference must be established. The benchmark is the point, line and surface on which the parts are used to determine the positions of other points, lines and surfaces. According to the different functions of the benchmarks, the benchmarks can be divided into two categories: design benchmark and process benchmark.
Design benchmark: In the part diagram to determine the other points, lines, surface location of the benchmark, known as the design benchmark.
Process benchmark: The base part used in the process of assembly and assembly, referred to as the process benchmark. Process benchmark according to different uses is divided into assembly benchmarks, measurement benchmark and positioning benchmark.
(1) Assembly benchmark: The reference used to determine the position of a part in a part or product during assembly, referred to as the assembly benchmark.
(2) Measurement benchmark: used to test the size of the surface and the location of the benchmark, known as the measurement benchmark.
(3) Positioning benchmark: The reference used for positioning the workpiece during processing is called the positioning benchmark. As the positioning of the surface (or line, point), in the first process can only select the rough blank surface, the positioning of the surface, said rough bench in the subsequent process can be used as the positioning of the surface of the base This positioning surface is called fine benchmark.
What are the types of mechanical parts processing technology
There are two main types of machining: manual machining and CNC machining. Manual processing refers to the mechanical workers to manually manipulate milling machines, lathes, drilling machines and sawing machines and other mechanical equipment to achieve a variety of materials processing methods. Manual processing suitable for small quantities, simple parts production. CNC Machining (CNC) refers to the use of CNC machining equipment for machining workers, the CNC equipment, including machining centers, machining centers, WEDM, thread cutting machine. At present, the vast majority of machining shops are using CNC machining technology. Through programming, the position coordinates (X, Y, Z) of the workpiece in the Cartesian coordinate system are converted into programming languages. The CNC controller of the CNC machine tool controls the axes of the CNC machine tool by identifying and interpreting the programming language and automatically removes the materials as required , Resulting in finishing workpieces. CNC machining to the workpiece in a continuous manner, suitable for high-volume, complex shape parts.
Turning (vertical type, horizontal type): The main feature is the processing of rotating body;
Milling (vertical type, horizontal type): The main feature is the processing groove and the shape of the linear surface, of course, can also be two-axis or three-axis linkage processing arc;
Planing: The main feature is the processing of linear profiles, under normal circumstances, the surface roughness is not higher than milling machine;
Insert: It can be understood as a stand up planer, ideal for non-complete arc machining.
Grinding (flat grinding, cylindrical grinding, grinding the hole, tool grinding, etc.) high-precision surface processing.
Drill: hole processing,
Boring: large diameter, high precision hole processing, the larger the workpiece shape processing